Re: [oletrucks] Bah-humbug

To: chevytruck <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bah-humbug
From: Steven Stuckmeyer <slstu51@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:20:45 -0700 (PDT)
>You might want to check into the pertonics unit. We put it into my Scout
after I had the engine rebuilt ($$$$$). My daughter and son-in-law have
custody of it. My son-in-law just sat in it, starting it and stopping it; it
started almost by thought. TUR-START! <

On the Pertonics unit that replaces the points; I have been replacing points on
forklifts with these units for years. It works very well, extremely reliable,
and comes with good directions. Their customer service is really good also.
Just call with the distributor numbers and they will set you right up, no
matter what kind of engine it is.

Steve

51 3100

St Peters, MO