Re: [oletrucks] Bah-humbug

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Bah-humbug
From: Robert Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:15:02 -0500
I would like to add don't use no name or off brand name HEI modules
always use a very well know name brand of electronic module when buying one.
You would be very surprised to see what goes into an off brand module,
it's a wonder that they even work . There is a good reason why I say
this, it's because a lot off your parts stores will sell you the very
cheep no name brand so they can make more money off of the part, so ask
for the good one most of the time. You will be better of
 From being in the business some 30 years I have seen them all.
This is just a friendly word of caution.

Robert Baird Ft. Worth TX.
54 Chevrolet 1/2
1926 1 Ton Ford
1923  T bucket chevy 350