[oletrucks] tee's

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] tee's
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:40:38 -0400
Whew!!!!   The shipment today will contain the last of the paid orders. All
who have paid, your shirts have been shipped. If you have paid and do not
received your order with a week, excluding those folks overseas and in
Canada-your may take a bit long, please email me off list and i'll look
into it.
Any problems with anything-let me know and i'll remedy asap....
I still have a dozen or so who have not paid so your shirts will be shipped
when funds are received.      regards--wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne