Re: [oletrucks] tee's

To: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tee's
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:51:54 -0400
Patricia,
      I had a couple offers from folks willing to pay for a shirt and have
it sent to your husband in Iraq in support for what he is doing for us...
There were a few shirts left over and if you'll supply the address to sent
it to-we'll get one out to him. The overruns were funded by the shipping
fees cost, as some cost less to send that the collected amounts so I had a
few extra shirts done, and this way it'll truly be from all of us. I thank
those who offered and one even specified true anonymity in the
purchase--you get an extra atta-boy...
So if you wish, you can send his address as a reply to the list and ya
never know--he might get a few letters from a few oletruckers as
well,,along with a tee-shirt..    Don't forget to let me know what size he
needs..    --wayne

At 09:53 AM 6/25/03 -0500, Patricia Lane wrote:
>Wayne,
>
>    In regards to the shirts not paid for, if you don't get payment for them,
>I would like to purchase one and have you send it to my husband in Iraq.
>The postage will be to an APO address, so the cost will be the same as if
>you are sending it domestically (you probably knew that).
>
>    I can't believe how quickly you got this shirt project completed.  Thank
>you and your wife for a job well done.
>
>Patti
>'56 Sedan Delivery (half-breed)

Wayne Osborne