Re: [oletrucks] tee shirts

To: "wayne osborne" <wayne@chevytrucks.org>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tee shirts
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:04:27 -0700
Well, I'm hoping to go to the Truck show in Anaheim the 19th of July. With
any luck, the shirts should be here by then. So if anyone sees a chubby,
grey/white haired  old geezer with a white beard wearing a Oletrucks
T-shirt, that might be me. If he looks lost, or is drooling over old GMC's,
the odds go higher!! Thanks, Wayne. Bob K in PHX, AZ.