Re: [oletrucks] tee shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tee shirts
From: TOUCANMAN@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 13:08:08 EDT
In a message dated 6/25/03 9:29:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
raknotts@qwest.net writes:

> Well, I'm hoping to go to the Truck show in Anaheim the 19th of July. With
> any luck, the shirts should be here by then. So if anyone sees a chubby,
> grey/white haired  old geezer with a white beard wearing a Oletrucks
> T-shirt, that might be me. If he looks lost, or is drooling over old GMC's,
> the odds go higher!! Thanks, Wayne. Bob K in PHX, AZ.

Uh Wayne,do you mean the Brothers show n shine on the 20th of july in
Anaheim....dont want you to show up a day too early.but if you get anxious
there is
over night camping there at the park........mailed my entries yesterday.last
year i met "Dusty's" truck there.this is truly an Oletruck show.just Chevy n
GMC's thats it....i look forward to it every year.this is the 5th anual....ill
be wearing my T shirt too.Steve
53 GMC