Re: [oletrucks] Re: What is Hot?

To: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: What is Hot?
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:06:23 -0700
You definitely still have a problem. As to re-coring your radiator; check
with your friendly radiator shop. They can tell if your old parts are still
usable. And you will probably have the option as to how many rows of
fins-take whatever you need for heavy duty use. You can use a HD radiator,
even if it's not needed all the time. But one that is too low in cooling
power is a timebomb. And having to be towed home once will eat up any money
you save getting a marginal radiator.Plus maybe having the wife and kids
stuck out in the sun and humidity.   Bob K
in PHX, AZ. (!!2 today, 115 yesterday)