[oletrucks] Six Flag over GA car show...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Six Flag over GA car show...
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:49:52 -0400
There is going to be a huge car show in Atlanta, July 5th called Uncle Sams
Hot Rod Jam. This is their 1st attempt at a huge show, Lee Greenwood in
concert, in conjunction with Six Flags. Fireworks show around 9. Connie and
I will be there, wearing my oletrucks shirt of course. She will be
performing at 5 PM at the pavilion stage and i'll be around the sound
booth/stage area if anyone else plans on attending. We won't get there till
around 3:30 or 4, but if ya there I'll keep my eyes peeled...    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne