Re: [oletrucks] Side motor mounts for a TF

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Side motor mounts for a TF
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 10:16:26 -0700
Drew,

Thank you.

That dash took a bit of convincing to come out right! VDO white face gauges
are installed and working - all the chrome on the body is now on.

Truck (59) will have some neat little tricks too, but not as much
customizing - want to keep as much original as possible on the body (maybe
shave the door handles).

- Ryan