Re: [oletrucks] Problem with Chevy Duty

To: "Chevy Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Problem with Chevy Duty
From: "Rick Kellum" <redbulldog@cablelynx.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 18:06:02 -0500
If you will notice that I DID NOT say that "Robert called anyone stupid", It
was a PARAPHRASE of what it sounded like he was saying...see how easy it is
to misunderstand what someone is saying? Directions may be easy to some but
not all. Any electrical person can understand prints of a circuit but can a
plumber? And vise versa...
 The problem I am having is Robert was way too harsh in his replies. I don't
think he was courteous or a very good representative of what I would call
customer relations.
 We now have my permission to let this die.

    Rick