Re: [oletrucks] Problem with Chevy Duty

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Problem with Chevy Duty
From: "The Boteler's" <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 00:02:12 -0400
Well here's me 2 cents.....

First I want to say I am a Chevy Duty customer.  I think these kinds of
problems could and do happen to all vendor from time to time.  The problem
as I see it is that Robert [Customer Service] is addressing the "group" and
not Karen.....all we want to hear from Karen is "problem solved" and this
thread would be dead!

Robert, have you contacted Karen and offered your help and done all of the
"good" Customer Service stuff?

Karen, are you now satisfied with Robert's "make it right" solution/answer?

Can we move on?

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Stake
'56 6400 Stake