RE: [oletrucks] Scott's Super Truck

To: "Ole Truckers" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Scott's Super Truck
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 20:50:17 -0600
When I did a large order last fall for my restoration project on my 59 GMC I
typed up a list and asked numurous vendors for a quote.

Scott ended up giving me an 11-12% discount and shipped the order for free
 on a $5000 order). He now has all of my business. To be fair though he is
only 1 hour from where my truck presently resides.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada
 http://photos.yahoo.com/bdumkee