[oletrucks] recent one ton 3800 long panel with school bus windows

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] recent one ton 3800 long panel with school bus windows
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 01:15:01 EDT
I have just added to my collection of rusty junkers I bought a 50 big panel,
thinking it was hacked by a butcher with a couple windows on each side.  Then
i talked to a p.o. and he said it was a factory school bus used as a bus until
1968 in new mexico. i  looked carefully and am certain the windows are
factory. It is cool.
Stan the man symank
1940 one ton gmc
1941 half ton