[oletrucks] The T-shirt arrived in the middle east, link to pics . . .

To: Bob KNOTTS <raknotts@qwest.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net,
Subject: [oletrucks] The T-shirt arrived in the middle east, link to pics . . .
From: Patricia Lane <lane495@mwsi.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 18:09:30 -0500
Hi all-
    Thanks again for this generous gift you have given Roger.  It arrived
today.  He wanted me to thank all of you for it and Wayne & Connie for the
CDs. One of the guys with a camera took pictures and sent them to me.  I
have put these up on the web.
 Here is the URL:  http://www.generationsales.com/_P/OleTrucks.htm
Hopefully he will be home soon and we can resume work on the '56.

Patricia
'56 Sedan Delivery (Half-breed)