Re: [oletrucks] Motor mount question

To: rsain@gte.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Motor mount question
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:48:19 +0000
ryan
what type of truck? stock or mustII crossmember?
i have a 58 3100 w/ mustII that i am building motor mounts for that mount on
the crossmember. i can show you what i'm doing.i cut out a set of small
block mounts for a stock frontend i will send you for shipping cost.
fabricated them up 10 yrs ago, weld to top & bottom of frame have cutout
around the parking brake bracket. don't make what you can built
Kurt
58 3100