Re: [oletrucks] Introduction and a question

To: Larry Burnett <laburnett@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Introduction and a question
From: JOE GARCIA <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 06:36:07 -0700
Hi Larry-

If the doors on the truck have the turn down exterior handle and vent
windows then it's a 1951.  That's the only year they made that
combination of door handle with vent window.  In 1952 on up they
switched the exterior handle to the push button style with the vent
window.

The 1950 doors were a one piece window glass with the turn down
exterior handle.

Joe