[oletrucks] three point seatbelts in a large window 56 chevy 1/2 ton?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] three point seatbelts in a large window 56 chevy 1/2 ton?
From: Chris Bowen <kuribo@thn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 22:46:22 +0900
has anyone done this before? I looked in the archives and found people
have installed aftermarket 3 point belts in small window trucks, but
nothing about the large window model...I found one company that sells
aftermarket belts for convertibles, which I would think would work in
this application, but would like to hear from anyone with
experience...Thanks,

Chris