Re: [oletrucks] advice on rust treatments

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] advice on rust treatments
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 14:36:04 -0700
It would have been a few years later than that and in Idaho, not Washington.

He and I graduated from high school in that year.  It was maybe 10 years
later that I saw a pickup while visiting, and when I mentioned it to a
friend, he told me who it belonged to.  I doubt I've talked to the owner
since high school.

30 year reunion coming up next summer, maybe I'll see Bill and ask him about
it....