Re: [oletrucks] advice on rust treatments/tandem axles

To: Cadamsarch@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] advice on rust treatments/tandem axles
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:43:38 -0700
6X6 USA took 2 1/2 ton military axles and put them on a Dodge (I think w/the
V-10) and made a 6X6 for "Severe Duty"!!! I think you can get to 6X6 USA, or
is it USA6X6?. Any way, from Differential Engineering's website. I want
something very road comfortable and dependable. This will/would probably be
the last major purchase of my life. Still just thinking/dreaming! Bob K