[oletrucks] T-shirt order not claimed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] T-shirt order not claimed
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:09:35 -0400
Sorry to include the list on this but...
I still have your t-shirts David- (you know which David),
my email of July 8th has not been responded to which was my 2cd attempt.
Please respond to me by July 21st or the shirts will go to the next person
in line waiting who missed the original order.   sorry to have to sent to
the list but have to be sure you are informed of what will occur if I hear
no response.     --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne