Re: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats & more

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats & more
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:11:54 +0000
way to go Carl. with all of the tech articles he has written, he needs to
write a book when his truck is done. I'll buy one!
I'm curious as to what other seat combinations this crowd has used in their
trucks? I am working on a 58 3100 and want seats ideas that look good & give
maximum leg room.
Kurt