RE: [oletrucks] For you fellow Hackers out there

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] For you fellow Hackers out there
From: "Dane Bruce" <nochay@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:27:10 -0700
Beg to differ. There is a Toyota Tacoma here sooooooooooooooooo low, it
would probably flip over on it's ricer butt if it got floored too fast.
At the least, I can hope for a serious fire with it.

At least I get amusement from a gutter scrapper hitting a road in las
vegas so fast, the local towing company is currently debating to move
their operations right next to it!! J/K, but not about the nasty damage
done to the trucks rear end.

Dane