Re: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats & more

To: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats & more
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 06:00:36 -0400
Kurt,
   Ya know thats a great idea..
To try to help other with some trial and error, those who have installed
seats ( be they buckets or bench), steering columns, rear ends from donor
vehicles in their trucks and want to share this information. Please sent it
me off line or to the list and i'll compile the info and place that on the
tech section of our web site. Seems the topic comes up from time to time
and maybe we can centralize it...     Just an idea for those wanting to
share some info. Carl has made quiet a few contributions and to that kind
sir,  I say thank you....
Our web site http://www.chevytrucks.org would not be what it is today
without shared the information we have gained.....

--wayne

At 03:11 PM 7/16/03 +0000, K Ohlgren wrote:
>way to go Carl. with all of the tech articles he has written, he needs to
>write a book when his truck is done. I'll buy one!
>I'm curious as to what other seat combinations this crowd has used in
>their trucks? I am working on a 58 3100 and want seats ideas that look
>good & give maximum leg room.
>Kurt

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org