Re: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats & more/Dodge Dakota

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>, "K Ohlgren"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 97 buick park avenue seats & more/Dodge Dakota
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:50:03 -0400
I thoroughly enjoy doing what I do for the list, hell i've been around long
enough on it and have seen it grow from an infant to an adult-al this
couldn't happen with Miq of course. When Ted Timmons offered the
chevytrucks.org domain for sale, I had more info on there than any of his
other subscribers and he offered it to be first since I showed more interest.
Folks may not know, but damn near all the info on the site regarding tech
articles have come from the list and the site was developed as a need to
place info in a central location, so all wouldn't have to search the archives.
Ted got involved in the MP3 craze and that took a higher priority, so thats
where we're at now. Takes a bit of time and I personally enjoy doing it
all, I may not be able to answer a lot of questions posed to the list so
this is my way of making contributions.   --wayne