Re: [oletrucks] Choke problem?

To: Gary Perry <glperry@fwi.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Choke problem?
From: JOE GARCIA <joegarcia1@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:07:21 -0700
Sounds like:

a) you have a filter that's clogged and not letting the fuel bowl fill
up fast enough for the upper RPM's when you need more fuel

b) the float level is set too low and when the float tips down to add
fuel it can't let enough in to keep up with what's going out.  I guess
this could also be related to a need to adjust the float drop and float
level in the carburetor

c) Something "rust or other" is blocking a passage way in the carburetor

I guess if you pull the fuel line and have someone crank it over while
you check for fuel pump output from the line into a jar you'll know if
the pump is good.

I'm sure you'll get it running in tip top shape in no time.

One of my projects was doing the popping sound and it turned out to
just have a valve or two too tight.  Ran through the valves and all was
good again.

Joe