RE: [oletrucks] Modification idea

To: "'Steve Hanberg'" <steve@OldSub.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Modification idea
From: "Jason Stern" <jason@bellegrove.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 12:35:32 -0500
Hi Steve,

I don't even know if it would fit, as I haven't done measurements.  I
kinda wonder if it's something that would look better in person than in
a mock-up Photoshop file.  I don't know.  I don't really want the truck
to look super-different or contrived, but different is ok.

Thanks for your comments!

Jason
___
Jason Stern