Re: [oletrucks] Modification idea

To: "Jason Stern" <jason@bellegrove.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Modification idea
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:45:38 -0700
Have you seen pictures of the Rod & Custom Dream Truck?  It was built by
Spencer Murray in the 50's and then destroyed in a trailer accident late 50s
or early 60s.  The way this bed and fenders look brings that truck to mind.

http://www.rodandcustommagazine.com/thehistoryof/135_0305_retro/index1.html

I've seen write ups on the truck, but most important is how the bed was
eventually modified in ways that resemble (at least in my memory) what you
are thinking about.