[oletrucks] Now how does that go back together again?

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Now how does that go back together again?
From: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:17:26 -0700
Hi,

In re-doing my '59 stepside, I thought I had taken pix of every angle and
thing I'd need to put it back together.

Well, you know how that goes.

I'm looking at five (three big, two not so big) metal rails that obviously
connect to the frame and to the underside of the bed, eventually to take the
wood.  But, I can't seem to get all the holes to line up.

And, yes, these pieces came off this truck.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Scot