[oletrucks] Patch Panels for 53 chevy

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Patch Panels for 53 chevy
From: Tezzme2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:14:34 EDT
Hi , I'm looking for supplyers for patch panels. I starting -grinding -
digging- prying- someones poor workmanship on this 53 pickup  (OH MY GOSH )
:-).
I'm not sure of the proper names of the locations on the truck that i will be
needing. The lower rear cab corners and the lower area right in front of the
doors before the fender bolts on. Last nite when i started removing bondo i got
2
really big  & great surprises. First The area right in front of the center of
the windshields had tons of bondo, i dug it all out and in 100% working order
not pitted or rusted  was the front vent, absolutely pefect screen and all.
Second was the drivers side vent , same way coverd up with bondo, once i dugit
all out , it was perfect,GO FIQURE !!!!!. Thanks for any info.
                                                               Sincerely
                                                                   Steve
Rushing
                                                                       Ocala