RE: [oletrucks] Modification idea

To: jason@bellegrove.net, CraggD@aol.com
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Modification idea
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:48:22 +0000
Jason
you might have to section the bed to fit the width of your truck.
"keep it GM" there are a bunch of us with F**d IFS on our trucks.
F**D 12 bolt rearends are the sought after rearend.
different has always raised the eyebrows of the conservative trucker
Hack away my friend. if you don't like the results... try something else
I'm trying something new with the master cylinder from a 02 Pony car
Dare to be different
Kurt