Re: [oletrucks] Modification idea

To: jason@bellegrove.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Modification idea
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:20:49 +0000
Jason
Go for it. just remove all mention of T****a from the tailgate. 99% of the
stuff we do to our trucks has been done hundreds of times. it's those
original ideas that catch the eye of the truck crowd. anyone can slam, shave
and billet a truck to death, with a catalog. I am looking at a bed mod that
I have not seen yet. hopefully I can pull it off. and hopefully you can pull
that off.
Kurt
58 3100
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/truck.htm