[oletrucks] ATTENTION attbi/comcast customers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] ATTENTION attbi/comcast customers
From: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:06:10 -0700 (PDT)
FODDER

If you had attbi cable, you know it recently changed to comcast.

Your old email address will still work to receive messages for another 18
months or so, however the address you are sending from has changed, and as
such any messages you send to oletrucks will bounce as a non-subscriber.

If you fall into this category, please respond privately (to me only not
the list) to this message and I will make the needed changes for you.

We now return you to discussions of the coast guard blowing up that Cubano
submariner AD truck.

--
__
Miq Millman   miq@bigllama.com