[oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Electrical Items

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Electrical Items
From: "Larry R. Kephart" <vpa@laroke.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:38:27 -0400
I've posted a new log entry to the BillyBob website for you ole truckers who
follow BillyBob's rebuilding. This one deals with electrical items (some
I've done before and did again and some new stuff). Billybob's got "New"
factory original turn signals which is about the most interesting item
installed. You'll find the episode here:

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2002/wip25.htm

BTW, many thanx to those who responded to my vendor inquiry regarding
Pickups Northwest. The messages I received were a great help.

Larry Kephart
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
1991 Jeep Wrangler (Renegade)
Boca Raton, Florida