Re: [oletrucks] 56 / 3100 / 6-cyl hydramatic - trailer hitch

To: Chevytruckguy001@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 56 / 3100 / 6-cyl hydramatic - trailer hitch
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 04:31:28 +0000
Mike/Ohio
I pulled a frame mount hitch of my 58 3100 that you can have if you will
drive up to MI to get it. I pulled my ski boat and an occassional car
trailer with it. With my current set up I will need to mount the hitch in
the middle of the tail gate ;-) I'll throw in a spare front and rear axle &
(4) 6 lug (rusty) chrome wheels. (gas tank, springs, seats, steering column,
etc...) I'll toss in a pair of V8 mounts for your truck.
Kurt
Northville MI 48167