Re: [oletrucks] Fw: eng swaps..caddie 500ci

To: "DON" <ppm@accesscomm.ca>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: eng swaps..caddie 500ci
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 16:49:14 +0000
I ran a 72 coupe deville in a demo derby a few (15) years ago. awesome cars.
inner & outer frames, both completely boxed. swapped the manifold and had
the exhaust coming out of the hood. a real crowd pleaser & a lot of fun for
$25 entry fee. it had the 500ci motor, Hot Rod ran an how to article on
getting 1000hp out of that engine.
kurt