Re: [oletrucks] Front clips

To: "Jim Nordwall" <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Front clips
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 06:46:08 -0700
My experience With Nova's back in the '70's was the frame work required a
front sump oil pan for the engine, this is undesirable in most cases as
Chev's need a deepened rear sump to prevent oil pump cavitations during
acceleration. The fix was to remove the Nova suspension and install the late
model Corvair car suspension , which is a complete bolt in IFS.
Lee