[oletrucks] RE: Optima Battery

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Optima Battery
From: "Brian Krieger" <btk@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 12:56:36 -0500
Hi Folks,

I've pulled a lot of good advice from all of you over the last year, but didn't
join the list until yesterday when I finally saw a subject I could add
something to.

I've had an optima in my '56 1/2 ton for nearly a year.  Going through
batteries used to be a regular occurrence with me on vehicles I didn't use a
lot.  Because my truck isn't used for 5 months each year, I wanted a battery
that wouldn't lose its power over the winter. I also didn't want to hassle with
pulling it out and finding a warm place to keep it in the house.  Not to
mention one that wouldn't leak acid all over my battery tray.

The Optima has been excellent.  Lots of cranking power, no leaks and operates
just like new after a long sit.  For my application it's been a much better
investment than all those dead die-hards I've paid for over the years.

Brian Krieger
1956 1324   Port Moody, BC
--

http://corp.mail.com/careers