Re: [oletrucks] Do a lot of you Guys start out with old chevys

To: <Tezzme2@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Do a lot of you Guys start out with old chevys
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:57:32 -0700
My '54 pickup has very few real problems.  My '55 1st Suburban has more
sheet metal problems than I could list.  I plan to buy patch panels for the
areas that are shared with a pickup, and have been buying gennie replacement
panels for the rest, as I find them...

Your frame problem scares me.

There is a guy in Canada who explains all about S-10 frames on his web site.
There is a link on my web site (www.OldSub.com) that should point you at it.