[oletrucks] Shelton Antique Truck Show

Subject: [oletrucks] Shelton Antique Truck Show
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 23:27:27 -0700
Tomorrow I plan to attend the ATHS Northwest Chapter's 8th Annual Antique
Truck Show at the Mason County Fairgrounds near Shelton Washington.  If I
still remember in the morning I'll be wearing my Ole Trucks t-shirt and would
be happy to meet any one from this group there.  I understand this is a
restoration oriented group, not rodders, but I still expect to enjoy it.

I've never been there, but its suppose to be next to the Shelton Airport on
Hwy 101.

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com