[oletrucks] Clutch head bits

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Clutch head bits
From: "Doug Wathor" <wathor@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 13:15:55 -0700
We had a post several weeks ago about these clutch head screws and bolts. At
the time I thought I was all set, since I had used them once before on a
50's era trailer. However, when trying to disassemble the bed on my 56, I
realized I didn't have the right size, 5/16 I think. I went to my local
hardware store and they only had the bits up to 3/16, which I already have.
My FLAPS did have any at all.

Coming back home and looking on line, I can find the screwdrivers up to
5/16, but not just the bits. Does anyone know if 5/16 are made in just the
bit form and where to get them? Actually a set of bits up to 5/16 would be
nice. Thanks.

Doug
Livermore, CA
63 Vette