Re: [oletrucks] chevy van front slip

To: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] chevy van front slip
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:50:57 -0700
The pickup IFS of the same vintage will not easily fit under a TF truck.

It fits under an AD truck with some work, but the track width is too wide.
I've not measured a TF so I don't know the required track width, but I
understand the frame is too wide to use the later crossmember.

The rear might be more easily adapted to the TF, but be aware that the bolt
pattern is the large GM 5-lug, which is different than what most Chevy cars
have.