[oletrucks] members page

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] members page
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 08:49:20 -0400
Well, guess i'm just a glutton for projects since the t-shirts went so well...
The members page has gotten so outdated (some probably don't know it
exists) and I don't have access to the subscribers database, its time for
redoing.. I've always thought it was good idea to be able to put a truck to
a name and vice versa, and to see what we're all working on. I have moved
the page on the chevytrucks.org server to a new
location    http://www.chevytrucks.org/oletrucks/member.html
there is a redirect from the old location
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/member.html
to the new so anyone with links to it may want to update.
I quickly tried to weed through the list and remove those I haven't seen
post for a while--some have been long gone. Please review the page and if
you want your truck listed on it or have any updated photos, there is a
link include to send me the info.
If I removed you and your still on the list--I apologize as its hard to
keep a mental track of everyone. Please resubmit and i'll add you back.
When the additions come in, i'll let the list know when groups have been
added...
I think I may duplicate miqs idea of a monthly reminder type thing to let
all know that this page is available, as new folks are always subscribing.
Without someway of letting them know, they would have no idea this service
is available.    enjoy----

--wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org