[oletrucks] seat upholstery question

To: "oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] seat upholstery question
From: Duff Karen ES-19 103 FW/EM <Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:59:46 -0000
Recovered my seats with a cover I ordered from Jim Carter...The back of the
seat went fine, but when I did the bottom and finished, I was confused.  The
inside of the seat cover was marked with an F which I assumed meant front of
seat...So I placed that part toward the front, but when I finished I was not
really happy with the flap (meaning there is not one continuous piece across
the front, there is a flap that folds down) being in the front...but didn't
see how the cover could have gone on the opposite way...

There could be 2 things wrong...

1. I put the seat cover on backwards...
or 2. I put the entire seat in backwards in the truck...

If anyone has installed this cover, can you please help.

I assumed that the flatter part of the seat went underneath the back of the
seat. because there are two, "stops" I will call them that push up against
the front bar of the seat platform..  can't say I recall which way it was
before i took it out of the truck....But I am distinctively remember someone
giving me a beginner tip...ALWAYS take pictures or notes as to how things
come apart so you can put them back...hmmm lesson learned.

Karen Duff
53 3100