[oletrucks] EX- WHEEL PROBLEM

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] EX- WHEEL PROBLEM
From: "C & B Hosang" <hosang@281.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:13:09 -0500
Thanks to all who responded to my question on tie rod end interference with
the wheels.  This is an ex problem, at least for now.  I need to do some
follow up but at least I have more than one possible solution.

And, Durwood, Texas is not a place anyone would want to escape from.  The main
problem is keeping the Yankees and others from coming here to enjoy our old
trucks, beautiful women, and cold beer.

Again, thanks to all for your help and suggestions.

Charley Hosang, in Texas!

'51 Chevy 3600
'29 Ford Tudor