Re: [oletrucks] Storage moisture removal

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Storage moisture removal
From: "Dingo" <Dingo@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:23:18 -0400
A couple thousand of those little silica packets that come with dang near
everything that's boxed (except foodstuff). Barring that, I'd go with a
vent, like a small gable vent that houses have? 2, one on opposite sides; 1
low and 1 high;  seems like some air exchange would be better than sealing
up moisture. Is shipping container up off the ground, like on railroad ties
or timbers, so ground moisture isn't transferred? Just my ideas.....

Ed in Mich
'57 3100