[oletrucks] Brake part

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake part
From: rnwagner@juno.com
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 06:56:58 -0700
I am looking a part for my brake system. I thought I would check here to
see if anyone would have one. I am looking for the "T" fitting that goes
on the rear axle connecting the brake lines together. I should mention
this is an AD truck, 52 to more exact. I think they are all the same at
the rear axle. If anyone has one they want to give up it would be greatly
appreciated. Mine is cracked and leaks. You can ping me off list at
rnwagner@juno.com . Thanks for your help!!   Rick W.