Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Glass bowl broke

To: "Ronald I. Givens" <givens@hal-pc.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: Glass bowl broke
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:31:53 -0500
Ron, I beleive Chevs of the 40s has them, or at least whole filter. One of
few I've seen with them. OR, Great American Chevy Assoc. or something like
that for 54 cars has them if 40's doesn't. OR, you might try a good Case or
Agco/White tractor dealer for ones off of gas tanks. At shows they have lots
of those available from diff vendors. Yeah! An excuse to go to a tractor
show! Lots going on these week-ends.

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750