Re: [oletrucks] <Toys / 57 Suburban> AWESOME 1/24th scale TF

To: <GremlinGTs@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] <Toys / 57 Suburban> AWESOME 1/24th scale TF
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:40:54 -0500
I've been seeing neat ones at tractor shows lately. They are AD's and others
with the big wheels the guys want, but most still have chromed six in them.
Look like real wood in bed and gates drop. Wild yellow or black colors. They
also have Low Rider's and yes trucks are low too. They are plastic, think
maybe same brand you mention or an import Chinese as most flea market stuff
is now. Only $12 to $15, a real cheap price for as nice as they look. I
didn't buy, wish I had, but have lots of AD's in my collection now. Another
dust collector not needed, and too poor to buy  a nice case for them. Some I
don't even take out of box anymore, specially the "Mint" expensive ones!

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750
AD trucks and MM tractors