[oletrucks] glass bowl

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] glass bowl
From: mark <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:18:54 -0700
hey ron-im going to my favourite wreck yard today-i can scrounge a glass
bowl but not a good gasket im sure. as several guys mentioned-most vendors
carry replacement parts. ill pick up a few-you should be able to make gasket
or buy at FLAPS. mostly napa i would think.

also-most of the truck stops and mini-marts in my area and in my travels in
the west have had TF and AD trucks and subs and towtrucks in scale sizes all
over the stores for sale-lowriders, stockers, resto-rods...  check your
local truckstop or freeway-side gas-mart
mark

  http://customclassics.org

       northern california