Re: [oletrucks] Red, Red and More Red

To: "Ryan Sain" <rsain@gte.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Red, Red and More Red
From: "The Browns" <armory@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 19:06:49 -0500
PPG has a color called 'hot red'.  There is a color called 'arrest me red'
that is done by PPG or Dupont (sorry, fuzzy memory).  I saw a VW Jetta that
had a nice bright red the other day, although I am not sure what year Jetta
(thinking  of this one for my resto rod stude, but that is a long way off).
The new bugs have a pinkish red.
Eric Brown
        1951 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton Pick-up "Christine"
        1951 Studebaker Champion Starlight Coupe "Ms. Kitty"
        1967 Chevrolet C10 1/2 ton Pick-up "Bubba"